Tuesday, March 21, 2023

2020 BMW X3M Competition Review – The M3 of SUV's

Main 2020 BMW X3M Competition Review – The M3 of SUV's

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author
  • #45483

    We go for a drive in the 2020 BMW X3M Competition Check out Kijiji Autos: Support us on Patreon: …

    Mat Watson Cars

    Was great to chat with you guys – if ever you need some more tuition on how to operate a stick of truth pls let me know. Just be warned – with great power comes great responsibility…


    The best 2 review channels in Youtube wow! Matt + straight pipes.

    Dozer Drives

    ..at 3:57, the turbo lag/delayed changedown, yeesh, were you in sport+?!.. you had time to talk between hitting the accelerator and the actual acceleration…


    It is an excellent vehicle! Thank you, guys!

    Allen Miranda

    Russo Brothers: Endgame is the world's biggest crossover yet!
    TSP and CarWow: Hold this stick

    Ice banna

    The twig of truth part was amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Dixie Wrect

    Damn, did not expect to see Mat from CarWow. Awesome to see the 2 best car channels on Youtube together in one video.


    I have an E90 M3 with the CIC Nav that has updated 2019 maps, I've never once missed my exit ramp. Maybe its different on the NBT EVOs.


    the new m4 is gonna be amazing tho


    X4M looks like a pig-nosed atrocity. They both sound pretty bad, too


    Wow that crossover satisfied my day πŸ™πŸ½

    Leor Dangor


    Daniel Hernandez

    To everyone in Toronto and to all Canadians I send my best wishes in the wake of the Raptors Parade shooting. May the four victims recover quickly and may justice be served to the assailants detained.

    Wow Sers

    β€œDear God….πŸ‘ please stop Yuri and Jacob from leaning back in exaggeration of acceleration. Otherwise Lord…please bless them plentifully.” Love you guys!

    Bob cob Bob

    90% new engine the other 10% is the crap bearings that are made of cheese

    Adam Wood

    Wait, wait, wait… Mat Watson?!? Where are you guys?! I was at the Raptors parade (and then the Jays game) but this is totally making my day. Great review. Super informative. And Yuri, your editing is killing it!

    HΓ©ctor Vladimir Amador LΓ³pez


    PS4 buddie

    Driving the New Jersey mountain roads I saw


    MAT!!! AAHHHHHHH this is amazing


    #15 on trending!

    Kelvin Pillay

    For that price I’d rather get an X5 50i with the amazing V8. πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

    Sy. H

    Go warriors!

    Jay G

    The Trackhawk seems like the best buy of all the competition to me. It is the only one that stands to hold any relative value after 10 years.

    Dennis Koranteng

    Matt in this video is probably the best thing πŸ”₯


    You guys have quickly become my favourite car review channel on youtube ❀️ much love, and O Freeking Canada brothers! Go raptors haha

    Jay G

    That was good advice from the CarWOW guy. He knows what he's doing.

    Victor Lazo

    Matt freaking Watson. You guys have a living legend in front of you

    jelly fish sok

    What ? Where did matt come from πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

    Lance Hondrade

    It kinda (not really) sounds like the 2020 Supra. I’m not surprised.

    The new Supra’s an amazing sports car, but I still can’t help but joke about it is engine.πŸ˜‚

    Thomas Ning

    the kidney grill looks great on this car. but hoooly that mouth is huge, like disproportionately so. I know it's for cooling, but jeez


    Great review guys (we have a 1st gen X3, the model has come a long way – my mom is looking to replace it with the EQC 400) and congrats to you and the Raptors! Watched the parade today live on my phone…so sad about the shooting but thankfully, no one killed. Got me teary thinking if my Blazers won it all one day soon. But so cool how it was really for the whole country, not just TO.

    Gio Elaine


    Nick Medina

    Y'all some bitches. Took down the other video. Doug demuro wouldn't do that.

    Samuel Freericks





    Not "a real M model", its an SUV. BMW has diluted their brand so much over the years trying to chase Toyota sales volume, they've lost their way.

    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Guys, you will have to teach Mat Watson about the Pop Pop Pop Pop Pop!

    Mike Lesesne

    Nice car and nice cameoπŸ‘Œ

    Roly Moes

    Congrats for being on #trending!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.