Saturday, March 25, 2023

Discovering Engine Issue in my Salvaged Title Mustang GT…(Not Good)

Main Discovering Engine Issue in my Salvaged Title Mustang GT…(Not Good)

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Things are not looking good… In the video I accidentally put the wrong discount code! The correct code is ‘TJ25OFF’ …. USE IT HERE: …

Joe Smartballs

This car ain't worth $10,000. Can get a new 800hp one with zero miles for 40k. 😅

Octane Overdrive

Ok I literally just went through this exact same issue with my Volvo. (Ford and Volvo share parts)

Spent months chasing it and it ended up being my variable valve timing solenoids. I have a video about it on my channel.

Not saying that's what it is, but it might be worth looking in to.

Mason McGavock

You fucking pryed the spark plugs gap open with pliers and a screw driver, iridiums are fragile. Wtf were you thinking. No wonder it’s misfiring

Luis Ramos

U need to hit the gym

Juan Martinez

Calvin el nino😂😂😂

Liam Schwarz

Are you sure that was a stretch Calvin? Looked like a flex to me hahaha tank tops in the muscle car smh for the memes eh

Quinton Daniels

Dinotune the car

Quinton Daniels

Don’t blow it up man .

Quinton Daniels

🤦‍♂️

Timothy Hubbard

Cal shaves his armpits

Lions_LB_ 47

Anyone know where is the best school or place to learn about repairing cars

Ryan Bertoldi

WIDER than my thighs…"did you say WIDER or WHITER?" …"YES WHIDER" …lol

Anthony Smith

Ya Calvin with dope Merch plugs.

Andrew Miller

Hmm tj is that full send talk in the end hinting towards a wide body on the stang or 458? Or maybe a full send on a replacement for the 458🤷🏼‍♂️

Lizzardlover988

Full send= aventador?

Kevin White

It's been over a month since we had any RX7 content. Please????

Christopher Smith

Teeg arms are running lean, somebody local please direct him to a tanning salon

Mr Fluz

Oh no .. oh well he will just get a new engine from ford with all the bells and whistles for free just like his blower

Alexander Jones

What’s the outro music?!🔥

Shaded Outcaster206

Is it because you have a supercharger and you end up drawing more from the engine… Something i heard may be wrong on parts but they dont help it as much top as turbos would

Jordan Zell

It's your throttle body bud. Switch back to the OE large single butterfly Throttle Body. Won't mess with the tune either.

Michael Rivera

Put the car on a dyno

Stewart Brummet

RIP headphones

Esdars Guillen

Compression test!!!

HastenProductions

Call kurgan Motorsports! Bob Kurgan is an amazing tuner on mustangs in Gainesville Ga. Look up Kurgan Motorsports Instagram or Facebook. I have a 2017 with Hellion twin turbos tuned and built by him. It runs amazing! He also travels to the west coast from time to time to tune cars. He can send you etunes as well.

They Hate Us Cuz they Anus

Lmao boy wtf , why you gapping plugs too 0.9 . Gap the to 0.026-0.028 for most boosted cars at least for fords 🤷🏽‍♂️

Brian Robinson

EGR Valve! I had a 2006 Focus ST that had really bad misfiring issues and after weeks of researching the issue I finally came across one forum that someone said egr valve and it cleared up the problem instantly

rushking19

Not the spark plugs man the thing is running lean ,you have a lean misfire it sounds like

White Shadow Gt

Teej you’re running stupid lean. You want your AFR to stay at 14.7 or as close as possible. I’ve seen plenty of cars at the strip blow from leaning out. Whether that be nitrous, turbo, blower, I’ve even seen N/A cars blow from having a really lean tune. You’re lucky it hasn’t blown reading as low as 9. 11 is bad and wouldn’t drive it at all until you get it straightened out. Love the videos man!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.