Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Micah Muzio Talks Cars and C8 | Savagegeese Podcast EP2

Main Micah Muzio Talks Cars and C8 | Savagegeese Podcast EP2

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the new Podcast EP2 where our Guest Micah from Kelly Blue Book talks and answers questions from our Patreons about car shopping, C8 Corvette …

savagegeese

Heads up first run audio issues so it will be fixed going forward. Thanks

Backseat Bomb

100th oop

Norwall Music

What an excellent set of content you have here. Keep up the excellent and inspiring work. 🥇💎

Jesus Martinez

Lol add played while talking about ads

FSAPO

Micah is endlessly entertaining. His reviews are great and his sarcasm-filled demeanor works perfectly for his review style.

Vladimir Putin

Mr.Goose, the volume is too quiet in the video. Other than that good video!

elton john

If asked cordially, I'd give Micah a handjob.

maldo72

You need video ….

Sextus Cornelius

Hey would you ever do an older i6 z4 review? I hear almost nothing about the thing, it's like it doesnt exist.

Ace of Spades

links to episode 1 ?

leecm

I've only seen a couple of videos with Micah in them but I instantly liked him. Big fan! Thanks for having him on the podcast. Couldn't have picked a better guy.

mrpmj00

I'm keeping my C7 manual transmission for 3 pedal engagement fun when I get a C8 (world's 1st car <$60k with a GPS lift kit).

Jared Rosenholtz

Actually, the last GM mid engine car would be the Vauxhall VX220 if you count it.

Anthony C Brown

Interesting podcast and glad to see the podcast format. Simple observation – Micah is very good at covering live press events and comparison videos where Savage has attended and covered some but he seemed less comfortable. As Micah suggested Savage is great at the details and his in-depth design reviews (BMW 5 GT) and discussions with the Mazda engineers were excellent.

The wildcard with Savage are his Q&As with Scott and Toddd. You could never script what they do in these sessions but they are never boring and you feel like you are listening to three guys at a pub talk cars.

cbass

At least ponder the idea of making a separate channel for podcasts, please.

Ronnie Trinidad

Micah's personal channel is really cool! His wife and daughter add a pretty cool dynamic to the car reviews. Ive always enjoyed his KBB stuff too. Great podcast ill be subscribing! Thanks Geese keep up the good work brochacho!

JDM Dragon

Me personally I think kbb prices are inflated.

RedHerring

+Savagegeese You guys never talked about motorsports. He did Spec Miata racing and is obviously a fast driver, like yourself. He gets handling dynamics and being fast. I hope at some point to hear that PoV if you either get to talk about that in the future

JDM Dragon

Micah is definitely one of the best automotive journalists in existence.

chrisdblue

Micahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! ❤️ you guys need to do a colab vid!

David Varnon

2020 Fiero up in Flames!

Goose

gordonyz4

42:16 SG's opinion on C8 Corvette

Fly2kill1

His start/stop comment is wrong. It’s proven it does work. I know in my commute I increase MPG by about 20% when I leave it on.

Bad Vegan

Great podcast! Love the honest opinions on all the cars and trends!
    @savagegeese I really wish there were more reviewers out there that just said, "Look, these things are not worth spending your hard earned money on. They are fancy but don't get sucked into thinking they are "better". Don't believe the hype. Don't regret throwing away thousands. Stop this trend of truly disposable, expensive cars that can't last longer than your loan payments."

I know the realities of the reviewer business doesn't allow those kinds of reality checks but I do appreciate at least hearing the truth somewhere! Thank you and yes, I love cars, but that's why these trends bother me so much!

Ivan Vojt

Micah, was Craig Cole not available (kidding)?

general manko

Nobody asked the model of his helicopter? Man, I wanted to know if it has a turbine engine. Also turbine engine > combustion engine. Well at least for aviation.

Joolz1982

Geese I cannot find you under Apple Podcasts am I searching wrong?!

Izz Din

Mr Geese, good podcast, but you might wanna adjust the volume, I can barely hear Micah unless I crank the volume up.

Mayjaplaya

Supercars SHOULD also have lots of nuance to review, but they aren't my favorite category of car either to be honest.

blitzbbffl

This guy may have started as a janitor, but if he's now funding helicopter maintenance – he's now on a different financial plane than Goose.

quietguy

Bunch of Happy Horse shit here… Blah

Arthur Wall

Nice podcast

Gabe H

Mark,
    Volume levels were way too low next podcast see if you can adjust the gain or tweak something where the audio comes in at a higher level
    Thx

GuitarD30

I used to be super into it but the podcast format of bringing on guests, hearing about their background, and what projects their working on is getting incredibly old

Fleetleader101

Interview great 👍 audio pisspoor but I’m confident U will fix it asap

Simon Zeng

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Keep up the good work!

ryanehoward

Too funny, while you guys were talking about ads at 16:51 I got an ad. No issues with the ads on my end. I get that's how you pay the bills.

Diego Montoya

Micah makes his own electronic, almost video game sounding music and is a helicopter pilot, who gets to drive cool cars for a living… He's living his best self.

Dan Lee

Most C8 won't have cooling problems idling in the drive thru of Starbucks and Chik Fil A,

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.