Thursday, March 23, 2023

What Car Am I Bringing to SOC? *Turbo X Update*

Main What Car Am I Bringing to SOC? *Turbo X Update*

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Check out my new shirts here: Merchandise/Website: …

Dandyfi

AAA+ ๐Ÿ‘

Levitation

If you donโ€™t take the turbo x Iโ€™m gonna slap you

Tom Spencer

You can rent a truck from Ryder if it breaks down. Better, keep your mileage down and just rent a truck period. Why take a chance?

Brandon Ogden

I have Hum by Verizon. It gives you 4 free tows a year up to 500 miles. I got it as part of a promotion, buying the OBD2 Hum device took 25 dollars off my bill a month. It pays for itself in 3 months, then just a discount afterwards. It offers discounts around you, tells you where your car is if it is stolen, gives you driver input on trips, and if you throw a code, it tells you what the code is (won't clear it though), cheapest gas around you, exactly how much gas is in your car, and has a navigator through the app. Hint though, turn off notifications for the app.

T. Y.

let us know when you do the water pump on the ARC…….about as bad a design as you will find

keith symons

I have a chance to buy a turbo x what do you think of them and are they superior and a better driving experience than other Saab's ?

John ggg

Slow

Antifaws

Take the TX if it runs. They are both old high mileage turbo cars, either one could break down any minute. Just drive it and enjoy it and have som spare money for a tow.

Dandyfi

Dude, you gotta take the Turbo X up to SOC:) I donโ€™t know how you could even consider taking the old Arc when you got a Turbo X ?? Throw some extra coolant in your trunk and youโ€™ll be good to go for at least a couple thousand miles if itโ€™s just a slow leak ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Boomer SAABY LIFE

Take the turbo x forsure such a rarity let others enjoy its greatness lol

Jimo

I think I'm going to call the Saab Owner's Convention people and demand that they limit the shows to Arizona, since it would be more convenient for you – their most dedicated promotionist (I doubt that "promotionist" is a legitimate word, but I'm using it anyway). Take the TurboX, a AAA card, and an American Express card.

suolihuuhtelu

Definitely take the turbo x sience its more rare and special :).

AWTAD Conveying Systems

Well
    Whatever you end up picking, have a safe trip and enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Saabrito

Honestly bring spare parts on the trip for the turbo x…about the front lip Iโ€™ve seen some people install the turbo x lip on some Aero 9-3s 08 is it possible to retrofit before I order one ?

Simple Car Blog

take the SAAB Turbo x, it is a rare gem even here in Sweden.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.